RDR (Relationship Development Representative, aka SDR at less cool companies)
Who WE Are:
Kennected was founded in 2018 on the backbone of years of digital marketing experience by Devin, Cody, Elliot, Stephen, and Brandon. Their goal was to create a solution that was simple yet more effective than traditional marketing company services. The overall goal was successful and has already brought the power of lead generation and marketing back to 15,000+ businesses and entrepreneurs around the world in less than 2 years.
We're a little bit different than other companies, and we're cool with it. In fact, we've embraced it. Our CEO wears shorts to work most days when it's warm, our VP of Sales rides a hover-board around the office, our sales reps request additional coaching sessions on weekends so that they can continue improving their skills, and our people work harder than just about any other company we've seen. We are wildly driven, growing fast, excited about the future and we are searching for more people with the passion, work ethic, and courage to help take our team to the next level.
What You'll Be Doing:
We are a fast-growing SAAS (Software as a Service) company located in the heart of Indianapolis, IN. Some refer to us as a Unicorn because of our dramatic success, which we think is pretty cool. Our RDR's are a massive part of our success and plans for the future. Here is what we expect from anyone who joins their team:
- Comfortable, or be willing to become comfortable, with making warm and cold calls.
- Meet and exceed set goals for activity and appointment setting.
- Use our CRM (currently HubSpot) to track activity, improve outreach, and increase efficiency.
- Prospect every day. This includes using our tools (Kennected) along with email, phone, text, video, social media, and anything else that leads to results.
- Hungry, coachable, and curious.
- Able to effectively, and passionately, communicate with others.
- A good person. We love the team we work with and don't want to hurt our team by adding jerks!
Who We Are Looking For:
With a paid month of training, we are looking for candidates who are:
- Hard Working
- Have a High School Diploma or GED
- At least 18 years or older
- A good communicator
Salary + Benefits:
Typical compensation ranges between $35,000 and $60.000 yearly. There are plenty of promotion opportunities available.
- Health Benefits after 30 days of employment
- 40 hours in PTO after 90 days with option for carry over/cash out. 80 hours after first year.
- 40 hours paid sick leave
- Office sponsored events + weekly prizes
Your application was submitted successfully.