What are we looking for?
Kennected is a fast-growing SAAS company that simplifies the lives of business owners and entrepreneurs through lead generation, automation, and education. Kennected built the Lead Flow Mastery education platform that teaches business owners copywriting, LinkedIn mastery, personal branding, relationships, and how to use their revolutionary marketing software. We are looking for individuals who are driven and want to work in our nationally-recognized sales department.
We’re grateful to announce that Kennected has been selected as a winning company in the 2020 National Tech Culture Awards published by Powderkeg! Hundreds of companies across the nation participated.
The categories we were recognized in:
🥇 Top-Rated Culture: Work-Life Balance
🥇 Top-Rated Culture: Leadership Team
🥇 Top-Rated Culture: Career Path
🥇 Top Rated Culture: Sales & Marketing Team
🥇 Top-Rated Culture: Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- We're not overly concerned with prior sales experience, especially since one of our top reps was pouring concrete six months ago, but you will need to work really hard to be successful here.
- You will typically be selling via Zoom, but you have plenty of room to be creative if you prefer other methods.
- Relationships go a long way in this business. You are far more likely to be successful if you are able to build and nurture relationships with customers, prospects, and your growing network.
- We are not the classic "boiler-room" sales environment where you make 300+ calls daily. You are still expected to actively prospect using phone, email, LinkedIn on a daily basis.
- Provide an incredible experience for prospects and customers.
- Meet and exceed sales goals. We are a high-acheiving sales team because we hire, train, and retain rockstars with massive professional and personal goals.
- Get creative. We have "golden guidelines" to help direct daily activities, but you have freedom to get creative and push past the typical.
- Continuously improve through feedback and training. We're not a good fit if you're not coachable.
- Outside of a few rare circumstances, the sales team is expected to work from our downtown Indy office. There is flexibility for top performers.
- $30,000 - $240,000+ (We have a wide range due to performance-based pay and no ceiling)
- Paid Training Included
- The current average rep income out of 40+ individuals is $78,000
- W-2 position with health insurance available